We live for fortune cookies. In fact, it was a resolution to eat more fortune cookies this year. We love the novelty, the gesture of cracking something open, and of course, the surprise inside.
These little pyramid boxes are SUPER easy to make and are the perfect vessel for love notes and stickers. If you’re making a bunch, you can always take the lazy route and bypass the notes inside. Conversation hearts are also a great filler 🙂 If you’re making it for that special someone, you can say whatever you want knowing that the message will be tucked away for his or her eyes only inside the tiny pyramid.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Pipsticks Love Letter Printable or a 6×3″ piece of paper
stickers (smaller than 2.5″ square)
WHAT TO DO
- Cut along the dotted lines of the printable (each one will make 3 pyramids).
- Write the name of the recipient, and a note on the back of the printed strip to tuck inside.
- Cut a strip of washi tape to run along the short edge of the sheet.
- Tape the paper so that it makes a cylinder.
- Pinch the bottom of the cylinder where the point of the heart is and tape along the bottom edge of the cylinder.
- Wrap the strip with the secret message on it around your finger with the arrow on the outside.
- Put the note + stickers inside the pyramid, leaving the arrow and “pull me” text peeking out of the pyramid.
- Cut two small pieces of washi tape and tape on either side of the paper strip.
- Hand them out to all of your friends. They’re great as a place card at a dinner party or in a bowl for guests to find.
- Let them pull out their messages and break open the pyramids to find the sticker love inside!